Yesterday, I came upon the sudden realization that I had lost all my AIM logs. Wow big deal, there were logs from back to my high school days in there, through my first 3 years of life at Rutgers. Most importantly, all the (I'll just call it) drama that happened last spring semester. Much of the drama was tackled over AIM chats with good friends of mine frosty, brunch, the stig, and xbendit (not actual screenames). I also lost all the funny things that people said on those late night chats or those massive group chats that TAFPC sometimes has.
But there's still (gee, don't start sentences with "but") that idea of not being constrained to the past. I mean, there's still going to be funny moments, awkward ones, cheerful and sad in abundance. I've learned that it's best not to get hung up on the past recently, because there's so much more to look forward to in the future. Even though every breath I take is owed to God and Him only, I can't just say that whatever transpired in the past was the best time of my life. It's kind of similar to when your parents hear an old song on the radio which brings them through some memories of what happened in the 70s or something (haha). It's not good to dwell on it too long; it was good and all, but there's always more to come. I also still have the physical memories in my head of what happened and I think that record is so much better than what happened on two peoples' screens in the middle of the night.
Anyway, I just felt like writing this out as I was thinking last night from 4 to 5 AM laying in my bed. Insomniac much? No, I chose to have this time. There was just so much stuff that happened that never got a proper burial up in my head. Through all that, I know I learned so much from the drama last spring semester. I felt so sorry for myself and to this person after thinking, but I don't think they need an apology after all. If you read this far, it might've been just because you were curious about the supposed drama, too bad, you're not getting it in this entry.
So here's looking past it all, pressing on heavenward. Thanks.