Monday, February 16, 2015

Haiku

English
A holy design.
God of every one of us,
Infinite, divine. 

Japanese
せいなるしゅを / Holy God
あなたにわたし / Toward you I 
があいする / Love

Mandarin
Yesu xi sang di / Jesus is God
Ni xi wo men de xu fu / You are our provider
Wo men ii chi zu / We live together

Taiwanese
Goah ee chiu xi / My hands are
Li ee chiu ing wi Li xi / Your hands because You are
Goah ee doah BaPa / Our big Papa

Spanish
Gracias a Díos / Thanks to God
Tú eres nuestro / You are our
Cancíon de amor / Love song 

I wrote these poems in worship this morning. Haikus are typically 5-7-5 in count of syllables. With these languages I have taken some creative liberties. In addition, I do not know how to write in mandarin nor in taiwanese. Tis my creative worship of the day! 

No comments: