Monday, January 12, 2009

Reading

I've decided that my new hobby will be reading. This is to replace my old hobby, gaming (and the internet). As for gaming, let's cut it off! What hinders you? Cut it off! The following will be the start of what I hope is a long and extensive book list. I'm shooting for 25-30 books this year. Check back periodically and we can compare books we've read or discuss them!

Blue Like Jazz, Donald Miller 1/12
Why the Rest Hates the West, Meic Pearse 1/22
The Fountainhead, Ayn Rand 1/24
How to Talk to Girls, Alec Greven 2/14
Current: Don't Waste Your Life, John Piper

1 comment:

Jon Tan said...

i have a few of those if u want a copy

u SHOULD definitely pick up

"Irresistible Revolution"

i recommend it.

if u do, just heads up the author is coming to Rutgers mid april to speak.